Our future depends on the opportunities we provide kids today.
Prevent Child Abuse Colorado works to address the unique needs of Colorado's families as we strive together to provide an encouraging and supportive environment in which children can grow into healthy and engaged members of society.
We promote the well-being of the children of Colorado by collaborating to:
- Further public understanding of the issue and engage Colorado's citizens in the effort to prevent child abuse and neglect before it ever occurs,
- Further statewide communication about prevention activities, and
- Identify and assist in the creation of effective early childhood, early intervention, family support, and child abuse and neglect prevention programs.
Even though Child Abuse Prevention Month is over we will continue working on behalf of families thoughout the year. There are many ways that you can Be the One for a child in Colorado.
- Discover what you can do to Be the ONE. Then take the pledge to Be the One Colorado.
- Download the Colorado Pinwheels for Prevention Campaign Guide and Order Form here.
- Add your voice to thousands across the country who care about children by checking out the National Movement for America's Children.
- Get tip sheets for parents and information on protective factors that keep families strong.
- Mark your event below on our combined map as we turn the state blue! Just click the add button in the upper right corner.
We educate, connect, and mobilize Colorado communities and families so our children can grow and develop free from abuse and neglect.
Denver, CO 80234
Contact Us Online